COLA Spring Meeting
2018 COLA Spring Meeting
The 2018 COLA Spring Meeting will be held April 26–27, 2018 at the Temecula Creek Inn in Temecula, CA.
Rooms are at The Temecula Creek Inn.
Request the COLA room block when booking to take advantage of a discounted rate. A limited number of these rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Session topics will include:
- "Weeding through" California's new recreational marijuana laws – Hedley Lawson
- Danger in the comfort zone – Mike Karlsrud
- Sexual Assault & Harassment and the #MeToo Movement – Hedley Lawson
- Continuous Improvement - from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) – ASQ Speaker/Sabine Rentschar
- California's New Salary History Ban in Employment – Hedley Lawson
- Technical and Government & Regulatory Affairs Updates – Michael C Vitale, ABOM
- The latest on the Electronic PAL Identifier – Steve Sutherlin
- A presentation of the Goodfellow Award to 2018 honoree David Rips from Younger Optics
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Golf Tournament held in conjunction with the meeting. Contact Steve Sutherlin to learn more.
Contact Steve Sutherlin, The Vision Council's lab division liaison.