Sunglass Market Research
The Vision Council's Sunglass Report is the only comprehensive report like it on the market. Take advantage of sunwear-specific consumer research to learn everything you need to know to improve your sales including buying habits, top brands and top sales outlets.
Our sunglass market research is divided into two sections containing identical information; one examining the entire US plano sunglass market and another examining only the high-end sunglass market ($50+ per pair).
Both reports dissect the sunglass market in terms of units and dollars by price point and they provide:
- Current and historical information on channel of distribution shares (7 distinct channels)
- Specific retailer shares (more than a dozen named outlets/chains)
- Brand shares (20+ labels)
Questions you can answer with this series of reports:
- Which retailer sold the most sunglasses in the Northeast region in the past 12 months?
- Where do men, age 18-34 buy most of their sunglasses?
- Which designer brands grew their marketshare in the past year?
This series of 4 quarterly reports sells for $12,500 for members of The Vision Council or $25,000 for non-members.
Please contact Greg Chavez if you have any other questions on our market research at firstname.lastname@example.org.