Lab Division Meeting
The 2016 Lab Division meeting was held September 14-15 in Las Vegas, NV, in conjunction with Vision Expo West. With components thoughtfully designed to help lab professionals grow and succeed through education, exclusive receptions and events, including The Vision Council Lab Division Hall of Fame, the annual Lab Division Meeting is the complete lab event.
The education program featured thought-leaders, specialized experts and panelists tackling trending industry topics of importance to labs, and included hours of dedicated networking time.
Presentations from the meeting are now available, and can be downloaded here.
- Legal Restrictions on Industry Reward Programs, Jim Anderson
- Competing in Abundant Competition, Mike Karlsrud
- Prop 65, UDI and other legal updates, Rick Van Arnam
- 3D Printing – A Year Later, Guido Groet
- Eye Care Consolidation & The Future of the Supply Chain, Hunter Puckett
Lab Division Hall of Fame:
Thank you for joining The Vision Council to recognize the recipients of the 2016 Lab Division Hall of Fame and Directors' Choice Awards:
2016 Directors' Choice Award:
- James C. Tooke, Regional Account Manager for Zyloware Eyewear
2016 Lab Division Hall of Fame Inductees are:
- Craig D. Giles, Executive Vice President/GM (Retired), Walman Optical
- Michael C. Vitale, ABOM, The Vision Council
- Christie Walker, Editor, LabTalk
- Dick Whitney, Carl Zeiss Vision
- John M. Young, Founder, Colts Laboratories
For more information about the Lab Division, visit the Lab Division section of the site.