COLA Spring Meeting
2018 COLA Spring Meeting
The 2018 COLA Spring Meeting will be held April 26–27, 2018 at the Temecula Creek Inn in Temecula, CA.
Rooms are at The Temecula Creek Inn.
Request the COLA room block when booking to take advantage of a discounted rate. A limited number of these rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Download a pdf of the agenda here. The agenda for the meeting (updated April 2) is as follows:
- What The Vision Council is doing for the Industry - Ashley Mills
- Prop 65 Labeling Update - Rick Van Arnam
- "Weeding through" California's New Recreational Marijuana Laws - Hedley Lawson
- Danger in the Comfort Zone: the concept and cost of engaged vs. unengaged employee groups - Mike Karlsrud
- Sexual Assault & Harassment and the #MeToo Movement - Hedley Lawson
- Continuous Improvement - from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) - Bill Oakes/Sabine Rentschar
- California's New Salary History Ban in Employment - Hedley Lawson
- Technical and Government & Regulatory Affairs Updates - Michael C Vitale, ABOM
- The Latest on the Electronic PAL Identifier - Paul Wade
- Think About Your Eyes Update - Ron Sallerson
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Golf Tournament held in conjunction with the meeting. Contact Steve Sutherlin to learn more.
Contact Steve Sutherlin, The Vision Council's lab division liaison.