Prop 65 Update, April 9 Hotel Deadline for 2018 COLA Spring Meeting
Prop 65 Updates and More at the 2018 COLA Spring Meeting
Register Now for the 2018 COLA Spring Meeting
Discounted room block availability expires April 9
2018 COLA Spring Meeting
April 26–27, 2018
Temecula Creek Inn
The importance of maintaining legally sustainable warnings was demonstrated with the recent filing of a Prop 65 Notice of Violation against a retailer allegedly selling sunglasses containing BpA. The revised Prop 65 warning language goes into effect on August 31, 2018, affecting those selling product in California or having facilities there.
The Vision Council’s regulatory counsel, Rick Van Arnam will be presenting on this topic at the upcoming COLA Spring meeting. Additionally, The Vision Council has prepared a memorandum addressing the changes to the Prop 65 warning language, which can be found here.
The 2018 COLA Spring Meeting will cover topics including:
- Update from The Vision Council
- Prop 65 Labeling Update [NEW!]
Rick Van Arnam
- “Weeding through” California’s New Recreational Marijuana Laws
- Danger in the Comfort Zone
- Sexual Assault & Harassment and the #MeToo Movement
- Continuous Improvement - from the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Bill Oakes/Sabine Rentschar
- California’s New Salary History Ban in Employment
- Technical and Government & Regulatory Affairs Updates
Michael C Vitale, ABOM
- The Latest on the Electronic PAL Identifier
A special room rate at the Temecula Creek Inn has been arranged. The deadline to reserve a room at this discounted rate is April 9. Please call (877) 713-2803 for reservations.
Questions? Contact Steve Sutherlin, The Vision Council’s lab division liaison