Think About Your Eyes Ads Now On-Air
Think About Your Eyes, the vision industry's national awareness campaign to promote annual eye exams, launched its 2019 advertising campaign earlier this month. Through a combination of advertising, social media promotion, and media relations, the campaign is changing the public's behavior towards this vital health check-up.
- TV ads appearing on more than 26 cable stations
- National radio ads start January 28th
- Ads appearing on podcast network of more than 3,000 podcasts with 33 million listeners
- All ads have a strong call-to-action encouraging audience to get an annual eye exam and visit ThinkAboutYourEyes.com to find an optometrist
- Research shows that the 7 out of 10 people are likely to get an eye exam after seeing a Think About Your Eyes ad
Think About Your Eyes is made possible by the support of 45 state optometric associations and AFOS, as well as 20 industry partners, including The Vision Council. For more information on becoming a partner, please contact Jane Balek, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.