Managed Vision Care and Behavior Report
The Vision Council's newest report from the custom client-level VisionWatch line of research, the Managed Vision Care Usage & Behavior report is a "first-of-its-kind" study gauging the overall level of Managed Vision Care (MVC) coverage among the US adult population, and providing a detailed picture of the MVC landscape, including:
- Where people obtain their MVC coverage
- How much people pay for MVC coverage
- Changes in coverage over the past year
- Behavior patterns among those with and without MVC coverage
- How MVC benefits and coverage influences both the timing, location and amount spent on future Rx eyewear purchases
- Type of coverage used when getting an eye exam or making an optical purchase
- Trends in MVC coverage over time and the
- Consumer demographics of those possessing and using MVC benefits during the latter half of 2017
Member price: $250
Non-member price: $1,250
The report's table of contents, as well as the consumer survey form used to develop the content in the report, is available here.
To purchase the report or for more information, contact William Bradley, research analyst at (703) 740-2251 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.